With all the excitement surrounding the holidays many times we fail to look beyond the season, especially where home and landscape upgrades such as outdoor lighting is concerned. Holiday outdoor lighting can add tremendous beauty to your home and landscape during the holidays, but the same can also be said about traditional outdoor lighting as well. By investing in outdoor lighting for your home and landscape now, you will be giving yourself the gift of light that you can enjoy during, and past the holidays, for many years to come! Join us as we count the ways you can benefit from outdoor lighting during, and beyond the holiday season…
- Comfort and Joy – By adding outdoor lighting, your home will appear warm and inviting bringing an air of comfort and joy to the season! In contrast to a dark and drab home, your illuminated home will draw people in and offer a warm refuge for family and friends with curb appeal galore.
- Safety – Outdoor lighting adds safety to your home and landscape in a variety of ways. Lighting walkways and paths ensures your guests are able to navigate these areas safely. This includes making your frequently traveled paths visible when ice and snow are present as well. You can also increase safety and beauty through zone lighting. Zone lighting is used to illuminate areas of your yard and landscape for nighttime use. For example, when you spend time outdoors with family and friends, you’ll need adequate outdoor lighting to illuminate your landscape areas. Zone lighting is an effective way to light a patio, deck, garden, pool area or outdoor seating area. For enhanced safety we also suggest illuminating sidewalks, driveways, garages and entryways to keep your landscape safe after dark. Keep in mind, since daylight savings time has ended our homes are darker for longer periods of time. Many Nashville homeowners are coming home from work and school to a dark home. Outdoor lighting can put an end to dark winter evenings for good.
- Peace of Mind – A well-lit landscape and home promotes a feeling of security, alertness and proof you care about maintaining your property. When you keep your outdoor areas illuminated, you present a feeling of involvement and pride in your home. Outdoor lighting reduces the dark areas present around your home and promotes a sense that your are aware of your surroundings, this helps deter would-be criminals from trespassing onto your property. Outdoor lighting can maintain your peace of mind as a homeowner in knowing you are adding another layer of security to your home.
- Beauty -The beauty that outdoor lighting provides is reason enough to celebrate year round! A professional outdoor lighting design encompasses all the power of curb appeal by beautifying your home and landscape, and can even change your mood.
- LED Outdoor Lighting – Over half of our outdoor lighting installations here at Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Nashville are LED. LED outdoor lighting is more energy-efficient and leaves less of an impact on the environment than other types of outdoor lighting. It can save a homeowner thousands in energy costs over the LED’s lifetime. In addition, since they contain no glass components, they are not vulnerable to vibration or breakage like conventional bulbs and make the perfect lighting for outdoor applications. LED lights are also free of toxic chemicals. Most conventional fluorescent bulbs contain a multitude of materials such as mercury that are dangerous for the environment and make disposal dangerous. The absence of these materials will help you reduce your carbon footprint by up to a third. LED is safer in many regards too, because it generates light from cool burning technology, and it uses less wire to install properly.
- Sometimes, Less is More – If you want to have your cake and eat it too, Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Nashville can design and install a traditional outdoor lighting system for you and still add little touches of holiday magic in time for Christmas. We offer lighted and non-lighted wreaths and garlands that can add seasonal elegance and complement your new outdoor lighting this season!
A good measure of how well your lighting professional has lit your home and landscape is to watch how others respond to your outdoor lighting. Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Nashville can not only change the way you and others view your home and surrounding grounds, it can add elegance and refinement to the mix and change your state of mind. Learn how you can improve your home and landscape and make your home warm and inviting just in time for the holidays! Contact us today to set up a night-time demonstration (615) 373 – 0638 email: email@example.com
Visit our extensive outdoor lighting photo galleries including our landscape lighting photo gallery, and our architectural lighting photo gallery, located on our website today!