With ole’ man winter spreading the chill throughout most of the country, it is hard to imagine how close-at-hand spring’s arrival actually is. Spring’s debut happens on March 20th, and now is the time to start planning your garden and landscape to ensure a bounty of color in time to hearken spring’s arrival. One of the most commonly overlooked elements that deliver a garden and landscape that is beautiful beyond words is outdoor lighting.
The addition of outdoor lighting will enable you to enjoy the ever-changing colors and shapes of your garden and landscape season after season, night after night. From the delicate first buds of your cherished rose garden, to the rose hips left behind when the blooms have ended. Strolling through the evening landscape will enable you to view your plantings and blooms in a unique way for many flowers are at their peak beauty at night. Perennials such as the Angel’s Trumpet (Brugmansia), Casablanca Lily and Evening Primrose are night-blooming and reach their fever pitch in the evening. There is much to see within the night landscape and lighting will ensure you never miss a moment of the splendor!
Here is a list of just a few of the endless benefits of landscape and garden lighting:
- Landscape and garden lighting adds value to your home and property while providing the finishing touch to your landscape design. Soft washes of romantic light will greatly boost the WOW factor of your home, gardens and landscape during all seasons.
- Adding outdoor lighting will give you the chance to show off your creativity and any unique features present in your garden(s) and landscape.
- Adding accent lighting throughout the landscape, such as path and sidewalk lighting will make your yard safer for evening enjoyment, while creating ambiance.
- Adding landscape and garden lighting creates loads of curb appeal!
- Adding specialized landscape and garden lighting, such as tree lighting or statuary lighting will add depth and mystery to your evening landscape.
- Adding low-voltage LED landscape and garden lighting will save money in operational costs over traditional outdoor lighting. Low-voltage lighting consumes about 1/3 the electricity compared to traditional systems and is more environmentally sustainable from a “green” perspective.
It’s not just flowers and plants taking center stage in the evening. The subtle lines and form of ornamental trees will become a work of art under the spell of tree lighting. A beloved statue will take on a personality all its own and become the sentinel of your evening landscape with statuary lighting. The lovely Koi pond, fountain or waterfall you enjoy by day, will become a feast for the senses at night as the sounds of water play and mingle with carefully directed waterfall lighting. The possibilities of adding outdoor lighting throughout your property in the evening are truly endless!
Contact Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Nashville today to learn more about the real “gem” of the evening garden and landscape – outdoor lighting. We can turn your home and landscape into a true work of art after the sun goes down! (615) 373 – 0638
You can visit our outdoor lighting photo gallery and our garden and landscape lighting photo gallery located on our website to discover more spring-ready outdoor lighting inspiration!