As a host, nothing is worse than realizing too late that you have forgotten to get or do something for the party. A missed detail can be devastating…often filling you with regret and spoiling your fun at your own event. To prevent this from happening during any 4th of July celebrations you may have planned, please allow us to suggest a few items for your pre-party check list:
- Check your propane tank levels or charcoal and lighter fluid now to ensure you will be ready to grill.
- Start stocking up on ice (put it in your deep freeze) and your favorite beverages now, to beat the rush the Friday before July 4th.
- Make sure you’ve pulled together all the backyard game components this week… like the “birdie” for badminton, the complete bocce set, all of the wickets for croquet, the Frisbee and all the bean bags for corn hole.
- Contact Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Nashville to do your outdoor lighting inspection and maintenance now.
Try to imagine how you would feel if your outdoor lighting system failed during your next outdoor cocktail party or your upcoming 4th of July cookout. After you did a frantic timer check without successfully getting the lights back on, you could dig out your candles or bamboo tiki torches (if still have any oil for them) to add some light to your patio or deck…but who can have fun now? It’s just not the same as using your custom designed outdoor lighting system which perfectly casts just the right amount of task and ambient lighting all throughout your outdoor living area.
With this in mind, wouldn’t it be more comforting to know well before your next outdoor evening event that your outdoor lighting system has been fully inspected, adjusted and any needed repairs completed? Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Nashville can give you this peace of mind with our Annual Maintenance Plan by assuring you need never lift a finger to adjust a fixture or change a bulb around your Nashville home.
No other outdoor lighting Annual Maintenance Plan is more thorough than ours. On an annual basis we will come to your home to:
- Replace your halogen bulbs (LEDs last 10 times longer)
- Straighten any knocked fixtures
- Repair any damaged wire and rebury any wiring that has surfaced
- Inspect and clean your transformer
- Reset or check the timer
- Trim or adjust for plant overgrowth
- Perform simple changes to enhance the effects of your lighting
Plus, throughout the year, you receive priority response and repairs with no service charge. Your lighting system remains headache-free and operating beautifully.
You enjoy your first year of annual maintenance free with your full-service outdoor lighting system installed by the professionals at Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Nashville. After the initial year, you may sign up for continued Annual Maintenance Plan.
We will service competitors’ lighting systems as well. If your Nashville outdoor lighting system was installed by another company, you can still take advantage of our maintenance and/or repair services.
Contact Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Nashville today to learn more about our outstanding maintenance programs and how an outdoor lighting design can enhance your home, landscape and lifestyle. (615) 373 – 0638 email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS – just as a reminder… according to Tennessee Code Annotated 68-104-210 makes it a Class B Misdemeanor for unlicensed individuals to set off fireworks. A Class B misdemeanor is punishable by imprisonment of up to six months and a fine not to exceed $500.